Hi there! I’m currently in France helping one of my sisters plan and decorate a nursery for her soon-to-arrive bundle of joy. We wanted to create a space that was sophisticated and didn’t necessarily scream baby room. The colour scheme is blush pink and grey with rose gold/copper accents for a soft, feminine and glam look. If you meet my sister, you’ll see why that’s exactly up her alley.
- Crib that converts into a toddler bed
- Chair rail along the accent wall
- Fur rug
- Side table and lamp
- Picture/book ledges
- Gallery wall
- Light fixture
- Changing station
- Diaper station
- Woven/textured baskets
In terms of size, the room measures roughly 9 x 10 feet. At present, there’s a sofabed in the room and floor to ceiling cabinets on one wall.
Here’s the moodboard for the baby girl nursery:
I love all the elements and I’m so excited to get started!
(Disclosure: this post contains some affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase via a link, at no additional cost to you. Read my disclosure policy for more info.)
Sources | Shop this Look
- Wallpaper, Anthropologie, no longer available
- Pink Tinted Glass Pendant light, Maison du Monde (Similar on Amazon here and here)
- White Vivan Curtains, Ikea
- Butterfly Watercolour Art (Inspiration photo, Source unknown)
- Picture Ledges, Ikea
- Inspiration photo (Similar throw blanket with pom-poms, Amazon)
- Round Mirror, Ikea
- Seagrass Basket, Ikea (Similar basket, H&M)
- Grey Knitted Pouf, CB2 (Similar knitted pouf on Amazon)
- Pink Cotton Rug with pom-poms, Maison du Monde (Similar versions but no pom-poms: here and here from H&M)
- Table lamp, Maison du Monde
- Nightstand, Ikea
- Faux fur rug, Ikea (Similar faux fur rug here, Amazon)
- Raskog Trolley, Ikea
- Convertible Crib to Toddler Beds
- Ikea Sofabed, already owned
- Pink Throw Pillows, Ikea
What would you add to the space?
Feel free to pin for inspiration.